Monday, October 8, 2007

Maureen McKee Journal

Katherine primps

This time, our target was obvious. The vain, self centered Diva herself, Katherine Mullins.

Count Leo meets Katherine

Oh, she pretended to be friendly and kind, but that was just a ploy to keep her coffee shop running. I can understand that, after all. Pffft, I know personally how the simple minded sims in Rainbow Ridge are far too easy to fool.

Maureen flees

Once I made the connection, I fled before too many eyes set upon me.

Maureen makes the poison

Leo and I had a different plan this time, something a little more creative. We had heard of this special solution while recently visiting the Orient. So I set out to work on it right away. Not surprisingly, we were successful almost immediately.

Count admires Katherine

Then we only needed to draw the fly into the web. A little flattery with this puffed up imbecile and she was under our control.

Count gives Katherine "gift"

To give her credit, she looked a little uncertain at first. But she couldn't resist the lure of the gift and the promise it entailed. She accepted it willingly.
The Diva drinks the poison

Hoping for a magic youth elixir, the Diva drank down the poison. Gulped it down, in fact.

Maureen congratulates Leo

I congratulated my anamchara on a job well done. Again.
Katherine is in hospital bed

The Diva fell asleep, never to awaken.

Photobucket

Oh, how Leo and I revelled in the pain of her loved ones! Such music to our ears was their crying and wailing. Too bad there was only a handful who really suffered. The Diva was not well liked, after all.

Maureen scowls

That is my only remorse. To have touched more sims with our little lark would have made the experience perfect.

Cemetery

Alas, our backyard is plenty big for more graves. And Rainbow Ridge is surely overflowing with sims who deserve a dark, lonely resting place there.




Maureen as bat

I really don't see what all the fuss is about!

Mo meets Ben Long
It's not like getting rid of Benjamin Long was even a challenge, after all.

Mo gossips with Ben
A little flattery, a little gossip...

Ben is shocked at gossip
I told him everyone was doing it, and he was shocked.

Maureen prepares to bite Ben
Before I knew it he was under my spell.

Maureen bites Ben
I took him in my arms...

Ben changes to vampire
And made him just like me. Undead.

Maureen leaves Ben in pool
But not for long, for he was just a toy to me. A plaything.
Maureen takes ladder out
I was worried about what Leo would think, but I needn't have been.
Maureen and Leo next to Ben in pool
For inside, my anamchara is as evil as I.
Ben smoking in the pool
Something made me take that ladder out of the pool that night.
Grim comes for Ben
He stayed there all night, and in the morning when the sun came up...He was gone.



Photobucket

Ahhh, I despair. It has happened again, and so swiftly too. One life taken right after the other. But I'm getting ahead of myself. My beloved Leo and I thought we would lay low for a while, after that horrible write-up about us in the
Rainbow Ridge Times not too long ago. Loathsome reporters!
Photobucket

But then the "Katherine Gate" scandal hit the news, and suddenly we were out of the spotlight again. In the darkness, where we preferred to be. We went to work every evening at The Slaughtered Lamb, and eventually the Pub got so in demand that we had to hire outside help. Joe Carr was the most experienced applicant, so naturally we employed him.
Photobucket
I had no idea how vile he was, how mean spirited and unkind. I thought I would get along very well with him, for these reasons alone!

Photobucket
But he made the customers cry and started fights so often my business began to lose it's stars!

Photobucket
Joe was an uncouth louse, undisciplined and ignorant. Being wicked is one thing, but such impulses need to be well hidden, under a facade of the more acceptible humane behavior.

Photobucket
Here was my chance to do something. But what? How?

Photobucket
Leo and I made him trust us, befriend us, and eventually we invited him into our home. When he discovered Benjamin Long's grave hidden in our back yard, we knew we had our sign. Joe Carr was to be made voiceless. Eternally.

Photobucket
Oh, what a delight it was to play with him so! He was the game, and we were the hunters.

Photobucket Photobucket
We circled our prey, toyed with him, yes, I daresay we tortured the poor soul.

Photobucket
And then we made him one of us. Nosferatu. For that is our propensity, no other death would satisfy our yearnings. Only the second death of the undead.

Photobucket
The mindless fool, his destruction turned out to be nearly effortless, barely a challenge at all, in fact.

Photobucket Photobucket
Death didn't take long to claim him, unfortunately. In my opinion he went far too quickly to the other side. Not enough suffering, not enough torment.

Photobucket
My anamchara and I will have to do something about that the next time. For I am no amadan. I am quite aware there will be a next time. We have awakened the beasts within us, and we have no desire to stop it now.

6 comments:

  1. Dark and beautiful as the dawn, trecherous as the sea - All shall love me and despair!

    Maureen is soo cool!

    /j68

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is kind of evil. I like her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures of the eeeevil Maureen are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jungfrun68 Thanks! LOL I admit, I think of you when I write for Maureen, I know you like her like I do! ;)

    ReplyDelete