Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tracy Lothario-Town Reporter and Gossip


Photobucket

Good morning Simerica! Tracy Lothario here again, with more Daily Fuel for you! Unfortunately I have both good and bad news to report today! But let's start with the juicy stuff, shall we?

1

Romance sims. We all know some. Heck, we all love some. But if you see these two terrible sisters, run away my friends. Run away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3a

3b


These modern day Jezebels have really hit the town lately, chasing men all over the neighborhood. Their mattress gets more hits than Muhammid Ali's opponents.
Photobucket

So ladies, and I use that term loosely, the gig is up! We see you and your promiscuous ways, now everyone in Rainbow Ridge knows to lock up their men when you're around!

Photobucket

I admit, when I confronted the older Randolph hussy and she seemed filled with remorse, my heart softened. For a second.

Photobucket

Photobucket


But then I saw a familiar figure lounging upon her bed. My pity turned to outrage, I don't think I need explain why.

Photobucket

Anyway. Moving onto other news...

Photobucket

Photobucket


I heard through the gossip mill that our Mayor and his wife, the General, have been fighting like cats and dogs lately. It seems the Mayor has even begun to try to drink his pain away. I'd say there could be trouble in Paradise, but who am I kidding? These two have no more of a real marriage than Bill and Hillary.

Photobucket

In other political scandals, Caulfield Danger, the head of the SCIA, was recently part of a long lasting slap fest, involving two women and another man. His long time wife was no where to be seen. As his neighbor, I can personally testify to the multiple trash tippings, flaming bags of poo and roaches overtaking his yard. Someone needs to clean up their act, before the Neighborhood Committee steps in!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Now, for a serious moment. Sadly, we have had a great loss this week. I'm sure you've all heard of the mysterious death of our Diva, Katherine Mullins, who was a very dear friend of mine. Let us take a moment to remember her...*taps foot* Ok! Moment's passed!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Now here's where we can use your help! That's right, I'm not just here for entertainment value, I can be of some use, occasionally! My sources tell me that this photo of a fleeting figure was taken at the scene of the crime on the night Katherine Mullins died. I did some research, and I believe it is none other than that demented Irish pub owner. You know who she is, but I won't name any names! Keep a lookout for her, and beware! The RRPD think she's armed and dangerous. But she makes a heck of a good corned beef and cabbage. Yummy.

Photobucket

That's right you glorified mosquito! I'm onto you. And as for you, Rainbow Ridge, I've got my eyes and ears open, so you'd better watch your step. Or you may just find yourself on the next episode of Daily Fuel with Tracy!



Photobucket

Good morning Simerica! Tracy Lothario here with your Daily Fuel in the form of juicy, spicy gossip! Yours truly was invited to the biggest event of the year, the Diva's New Years Bash. And boy, was there ever some bashing going on!

Ben is inappropriate

First of all, I got to meet our very own Rockstar, Benjamin Phillips. Yes, ladies, he is just as swoon-worthy in person as he appears in his videos, but let me tell you, he can be a tad inappropriate at times!

Ben heart-farts dark haired groupie Ben heart-farts Tracy

Although it was reported
elsewhere that Mr. Phillips was a well-behaved and attentive fiance that evening, I can attest otherwise. He heart-farted over not one...not two...

Ben heart-farts  redhead groupie

...but three groupies that night. Ok, yes, the second one is me, but I kind of am a groupie, after all! Anyway, it wasn't either of us brunettes that got him into trouble, it was the beautiful red-head.

Groupie turns werewolf

Wow, what a wild one she turned out to be!

Closeup werewolf

My sources haven't been able to find out her name yet, but she went crazy and literally barked at the moon! She sure knows how to get the guy's attention at a party filled with beautiful women!

Ben apologizes to Christine

Apparently she got too much attention from our beloved Rockstar, his fiance was heard yelling a long streak of unrepeatable words at him all night. Of course he knows who butters his bread, Mr. Phillips was sniveling apologies right up until their limo took them home.


Photobucket

Note to Rockstars everywhere: groveling to the "old lady" is just not smexy!

Whistling innocently

So, while attempting to act coy and inconspicuous, I spotted a few other juicy tidbits to report to you, my eager viewers.

Goopy entertains the crowd

This probably won't surprise anyone, but our 'town clown', Goopy GilsCarbo, was belting out the melodies in his usually disturbing fashion. He can't sing a tune, but that doesn't stop him from trying!

Katherine and Daniel kiss

Also, I am happy to report this secretly obtained photo of the Diva herself and her supposedly ex-lover, Mayor Pederson. This was my big score of the evening! Both the Mayor and Katherine deny their ongoing relationship. As a matter of fact, she has repeatedly degraded him in her journals, for all the world to see! It's a wonder that he gives her the time of day after that! Obviously he's not doing his thinking with his head. Hmmm, do I see some butt-grabbing going on? I think I do!

Diva picks her teeth

Trust me, this lady is not as classy as she wants us all to think she is.

Photobucket
Looks like thats it for today! But never fear! The sims in this town don't dare to exclude me in their festivities, so check back in soon for your Daily Fuel with Tracy!

7 comments:

  1. It seems to have been a real party there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yeah, the drama happened all on it's own, I just sit back and watch it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The drama does seem to happen completely on its own! Simdale Valley Post needs a gossip column too!

    Your photos are incredible--the expressions and angles are so perfect for the genre of juicy gossip

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gossip column is my favorite one to do, I have to admit! Anyone is fair game! LOL So I highly recommend you get one too!

    And thanks, I obviously spend too much time taking wayyyyy too many pictures, but I am snowed in with four kids, I have too much time on my hands anyway! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Tracy's gossip! Especially after reading the other sims' own stories, it brings everything into perspective

    ReplyDelete
  6. @jungfrun68: Yeah, she has her own version of the "truth" hehe.

    ReplyDelete