Sunday, March 16, 2008

Goopy GilsCarbo Jr.


Katherine

My Mommy. My beautiful Mommy is gone!

Photobucket

She wasn't always around, but she was there when I really needed her! I know what people say about her, but she loved me. I know she did!

Katherine is in hospital bed

I wish they would tell me what happened. One day Nanny just took me the hospital, and told me my Mommy was very sick. She said to say my goodbyes before it was too late.

Goopy makes the bed

And then, she was just gone.

Goopy sad on the bed
Social worker comes

I waited on her bed and tried to be a good boy, just like she would have wanted. But Nanny never came back for me. Ms. Nelson the social worker did, instead.
Goopy hugs Daniel


She brought me here, to the Mayor!

Goopy as toddler with Daniel

I kind of remember him, from a party once when I was really little. Turns out he's my real father, and now I have to live here with him and his wife, the General.
Goopy studies on the couch

I thought my life with the Diva was strict before? I can only imagine what it will be like now! Already we're not exactly off to a good start. But I'll make my Mommy proud, and someday I'll find out what happened to her, and punish whoever is responsible!

1 comment: