Sunday, March 16, 2008

Robby Jung


Photobucket

This is going to be the best year of my life, I just know it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will finally be smarter, than my mother. Not that it will be difficult, she's not very bright, I'm afraid.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want to be smart and pretty like my older sister Andrea. Oh, and cool and popular, like my older brother Carl, too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

So I had my birthday, and decided I needed a new look. I didn't want to be a copy of my mother, or my sister. I wanted to be me. I decided I wanted to make lots and lots of friends, and I want to be the next Rock Goddess to come out of Rainbow Ridge!

Photobucket

Photobucket

My twin brother Shane grew up too. I don't know if he wants a lot of friends like me, but he wants 50 first dates, so hopefully he'll be bringing home new people for me to meet! Life as a teenager is gonna rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment