Sunday, March 16, 2008

Susannah Marsh Danaher


Susannah turns teen

Thank goodness! I'm not a little kid who needs to depend on my parents anymore, I'm all grown up and I can fend for myself! Watch out world, here I come! I'm a shy but playful Pleasure sim, and I want to have 50 first dates!

Photobucket

That's right, I didn't say dream dates, I said first dates. This matchmaker will be my new best friend!

Date 1

This is going to be a piece of cake! I hand over a tiny bit of money, and viola, Date #1. He was okay, I took his number, but I'm on a mission here, so I quickly moved on to...

Date 2

Date #2. This guy was a jerk, he rebuffed me, no matter what I tried to do. He didn't like my jokes, he didn't want to chat, he wouldn't even toss the football around! So...

Photobucket

I didn't even wait for him to leave before I asked that nice gypsy lady for the next guy.

Date 3

Date #3! "Hi, how are ya?" "Next!"

Date 4

Wow, I'm thinking that gypsy lady isn't so nice, after all. No. Just...No.

Photobucket

Acchhhhh! Date #5 is the notorious Tickler! Time to take a break!

Hannah's birthday

So, my Mom got old. And stuff. My Dad did too, but no one cared enough to take a picture.

Photobucket

Bright and early the next morning, I called my old friend the gypsy lady over again. You'd think I'd have learned her name by now, but nope.

Date 6

Photobucket

Date #6 wasn't so bad. We actually had fun for a while. Then I remembered that the gypsy likes to slip away and takes hours to come back, so I ended this one, too.

Date 7

Date #7 was a hunk! Too cool for me though, I like 'em a little more humble.

Date 8

Photobucket

I said humble, not stupid. Geesh. *(Sorry Ruby!)

Date 9

Date #9 was too nice, and too playful. Not that I am looking for a love match or anything. I have plenty of time for that. I'm thinking I'll find Date #10 all on my own. Maybe at school. Or Downtown. Or next door...

Susannah with Goopy Jr.

Sweet! Goopy Pederson is so hot! His Dad is the Mayor, he's got money up the wazoo, and all the girls at school are crazy about him. I think I might treat this date differently. I think I want this date to be a Dream Date!

2 comments:

  1. That was fun. I could totally hear her voice in my head. "Blah blah and mom and dad did stuff, now back to me!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks! She's so hyper, she steals all my attention even though there are 8 sims in her house. I love her. I can totally hear her voice, too! I'm sure I was just like that as a teen! ;)

    ReplyDelete