Monday, October 8, 2007

Benjamin Phillips Journal


Ben apologizes to Christine

Ok, thanks to that loud mouth gossip reporter everyone in town now knows that my fiance, Christine has not been happy with me lately. My publicist was really angry at the both of us, not only am I not supposed to be in a serious relationship, it wasn't exactly great for my reputation to be publicly "sniveling and groveling" as that gossipmonger put it.

Benjamin and Christine smooch

For those of you keeping score, however, we are now back on track. I love Christine, I can't help it if I have a wandering eye. It's a documented medical condition!

Christine gets sweaty with Dick

Lately though, she's been spending a lot of time with that college kid, Dick Mullins. I hope nothing's going on there, she's way too old for him, she'd look ridiculous.

Christine is hot!
But she still is hot, isn't she? Rowr.

Stalker in the rain

Either way, I have another problem I have to worry about. The beautiful Karen Haggerty. Last week I started noticing her hanging around the mansion, in all kinds of weather. She doesn't steal the paper, or kick the trash can over. She just stands there. Lurking.

Stalker walks in
Until one day when she just helped herself right inside. Don't know why we bothered with all those fancy security alarms when any sim off the street can just waltz into my home.

Stalker...stalks.

And into my bedroom. Man, this chick really gives me the creeps!

Werewolf stalks

When I came home from work late one night, I could feel her eyes on me in the darkness. She is one freaky broad.

Werewolf close up

But there's something about her...some animal magnetism or something that draws me to her. I just may have to bite the bullet on this one, and give her a call. Yeah, I think I'll do that tonight. Heck, what Christine doesn't know won't hurt her, right? And it's not like we're married. Yet. Besides, I'm a Rockstar baby! I'm supposed to do crazy stuff. What's more cracked than romancing a menacing wolf-like stalker? Yeah, baby!


Bigger Rolling Stone cover

1 comment:

  1. LOL thats right, he's a rockstar baby! egads, a werewolf stalker.. nothing scarier

    ReplyDelete