Monday, October 8, 2007

Dickson Danaher Journal


Dickson is bored

Ahhhh, the blissful life of a domestic romance sim.

Dickson thrills the ladies

Although I somehow got coerced into settling down, I still enjoy the revelation that other sims find me attractive. I always get a thrill when someone admires me. No matter how awkard the timing.

Dickson hulas

Recently I noticed a different side to myself.


Dickson whistles a happy tune

A gentle, calm, almost effeminate side of me I had stifled for years.

Dickson admires his new "friend"

Then it happened! I met Craig, and my heart nearly jumped out of my chest with longing. He had come to the Lonely Hearts Club looking for a soulmate, and he had found one. Me.


Dickson sings duet

We are birds of a feather, Craig and I. I told myself we had our first date at the MicroHotel because of the wonderful karaoke there, but I knew what it was I really wanted.


Dickson dances with Craig

I wanted to dance in my lover's arms, and I really didn't care who caught sight of us.


Dickson

After our amazing evening together, I was determined to go home and tell Hannah everything. I would be packing my bags and moving out first thing in the morning. I was ecstatic with the way my life was heading!


Hannah pregnant?

And then I saw her. Hunched over the filthy toilet bowl, her body wracking with heaves. She was crying silently, and I knew what I had to do. I can't leave her now, I will stand by her and we will raise our child together. This isn't easy for her either, she's a Romance sim like me, she never wanted to settle down with children any more than I did. But what is done is done. This child is my flesh and blood, of that I have no doubt, so I will deny myself the great love of my life, and I will become a sim my child can be proud of.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Dickson, cannot follow his heart!

    /j68

    ReplyDelete