Monday, October 8, 2007

Hannah Marsh Journal


Photobucket

Dear Hannah: I have a problem. You see, I married my beautiful, intelligent wife for all the wrong reasons. I was in complete denial about my sexuality when we met. I admit I led her on and experimented a bit with her, but she's a romance sim too, I thought she'd understand! As fate would have it, just when I found
real, true love, my (now) wife "Vannah" told me we were having a baby! Coming from a broken home, it seems she discovered a hidden family side to herself. She looked so anxious and happy, I didn't have the heart to tell her I was leaving her.
Photobucket

We married shortly after, and now have a wonderful little girl, "Rosannah".

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

However, "Vannah" lately has become shrill and needy, and "Roseanna" is growing up. Needless to say, I'm not getting any younger, either!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My love, "Greg" and I recently rendezvoused in the tropics, and it was fabulous!
Photobucket

This time together really lit the fire under me and encouraged me to finally come clean with "Vanna" about the real me. Any advice on getting through to this hard-headed, stubborn wife of mine? Desperate, in Rainbow Ridge

Photobucket
Dear Desperate: Wow, your wife must be quite a ninny! How dense does she have to be not to know that you're in love with another, and that you prefer men over women? She must be completely self-involved, narcissitic, and delusional! What a loser! I almost feel sorry for her. Dump this baggage ASAP, and don't look back! Enjoy the rest of your life with "Greg"!


*Author's Note: You know, it's letters like this that make my heart soar! This poor sap needs to be set free, and I have been reminded of how lucky I am to have such an open, honest relationship with my own hubby. Yes, I really am blessed, my dear readers. Hannah Marsh Danaher




Hanna goes into labor

For a romance sim, I have not had the best week ever.

Dickson sleeps thru labor

And Dickson, well, he was not helpful. At all.

Dickson with Susannah

After Susannah was born he helped out, a little. He's been so moody lately though, I don't know what his problem is. He mopes around the house like he lost his best friend or something.

Susannah's first birthday

The days went by in a blur, and before we knew it, Susannah had her first birthday. All my sisters showed up, but Dickson refused to invite anyone. I don't know why.

Susannah turns 1

My little Angel! What a sweetheart! Who knew motherhood would be so rewarding? Surely not me! Now if only Dick would get out of that funk he's in...

3 comments:

  1. What's Dickson's problem anyway? Did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's gay, and he was ready to leave Hannah to be with his boyfriend when she found out she was pregnant. So for now he's doing the right thing and helping raise their daughter. But he's miserable. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that's right, now I remember!

    ReplyDelete