Monday, October 8, 2007

Lee Ma Journal


Lee writes

I know it doesn't look it right now, but this has been the best season in my life. I don't eat, I barely sleep, I just live and breathe the characters in my book. Shane is worried I'm getting a tad obsessed. Maybe so, but aren't all good authors?

Lee finds out it's a bestseller

That's right, I said author! My agent called and gave me the great news just a few short weeks ago. Me, a published author!

Lee and Shane discuss the book

Now Shane's not the only official writer in the family, and we can act all intellectual-like and discuss novels, like real adults.

Lee poses

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm so proud I could burst. If my mother was alive, she'd be proud enough of me for the both of us! I dedicated my book to her, and it's titled Memoirs of Emily, so no one will ever forget what a wonderful sim she was.

Lee reads

Before I go on my book tour I'm already starting to research my next project; a series of children's books. I have nieces and nephews already, and who knows when Shane and I may settle down and have some little ones of our own? Or maybe we'll even adopt, like Emily did. I'd love to give back some of the love shown to me, I'd be a great mom!

Lee gets genie lamp

Didn't I mention this was a fabulous time in my life? Even that odd vagrant matchmaker realized that, and dropped off a lamp for Shane and I to do with whatever we wish. Literally! Life is great, so watch out world, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment