Monday, October 8, 2007

Jessie Randolph Journal


Jessie's angry and pregnant

Remember when my life was wonderful, and all I worried about was money? Sigh. I miss those days.

Jessie and Tucker marry

As soon as we discovered I was pregnant, Tucker and I made it official, in our pajamas in the living room. Not exactly the dream wedding I was hoping for, but then again we had a new "project" in the works, so time was of the essence!

Tucker yells as PT Tucker as personal trainer

I quit my day job, and went to work with Tucker every day. He's a great personal trainer at our gym, No Pain No Gain. He's very motivating.

Jessie works out pregnant

And besides, working out all day, every day has to be good for the baby, right?

Jessie in the nursery

Speaking about the baby...Yeah, turned out there was two of them. So much for all my good fortune!

Franc and Denaro huggle

Not that they're not adorable. I'm not blind, I can see that. Franc and Denaro are actually pretty well behaved children, thanks to the Butler I hired.

Jessie looks bored

I wonder if Rainbow Ridge has a support group for overwhelmed parents? I'll definitely have to look into that, before I breakdown. Again.



Jessie & Genie

Wow, I finally did something right, apparently! When I got home from work today I noticed a strange gypsy lady tiptoeing down the block. I couldn't believe it when she walked right in my yard and placed a golden lamp on my steps. She didn't speak a word to me, wouldn't even acknowledge my many questions, but I knew what to do anyway.
Jessie with Genie
I've heard of another sim in the neighborhood who had this exact same thing happen to him. He said he rubbed the lamp and immediately felt happy and that happiness lasted the rest of his life. Who wouldn't want that?! So that's what I did, too.
Jessie's bag o'cash
And then I wished for simoleans, of course, being the Fortune sim that I am. I have one more wish left, I'll decide what to do with that later. Heck, maybe I'll even share it with Tucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment