Monday, October 8, 2007

Tricia Jung Journal

Photobucket


Tricia and Donte cuddle

What a busy few years I've had! I can't believe I haven't taken the time to write in my journal before now, no time like the present to catch up! I am happily in love and married to Donte, my college sweetheart.

Donte and police cruiser

Donte is a good man, working his way up the Law Enforcement career. Today he got promoted to Detective!

Tricia in labor

That bonus couldn't have come at a better time!

Carl Jung infant Andrea Jung infant

In 3017 our first children were born, Carl and Andrea.

Tricia on phone
After the twins were born I started a group for other stay at home parents like me. We call ourselves Domestically Divine, and this year we hosted our first Fall Festival at Le Park. It turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself.

Tricia and Ronroneo Ronroneo plays

And of course with a house of family sims like ours, we soon got our first pet, Ronroneo. He's a crazy one!

Grandpa Michael and baby

The days just flew by, and before I knew it, it was time for the twins' first birthday! My Dad, Michael came over to help, but I wasn't feeling up to a big family party, thanks to the new arrival coming soon!

Andrea toddler nap

Andrea grew up very well. She loves to sleep in the cat's bed though!

Carl toddler peekaboo

And Carl is a sweetheart too. We spend hours playing peekaboo. Both of my kids are neat, outgoing and a little grouchy, looks like I'll have my hands full with these two! TTYL



Tricia's tired

Oh diary, what has happened to my life?

Andrea plays with relatives

My children are beautiful and healthy, my family is always over visiting, I have everything I ever wanted!

Donte looks confused

Donte is still wonderful, although he's not as attentive as he used to be. But he's busy with his career, I understand.

Andrea grows to child

Before I knew it my kids were growing up, and I was pregnant once again.
Carl goes to school Andrea goes to school

Carl and Andrea go to school all day now, leaving me alone with my thoughts for far too long.

Tricia is flattered by Roger Roger pledges love to Tricia

Last week I was at LePark, getting it ready for the Christmas party we'll be having there soon, and ran into my old college friend, Roger Ngai. I know I shouldn't have been, but I was so flattered when he admired me, he told me I was beautiful, and that he'd often thought of me over the years.

Tricia and Donte hold new twins

Not long after that I gave birth to our second set of twins, Robby and his sister Shane. My home is busy, my life is complete. I should want for nothing, right?

Donte gets promoted

Donte is still working hard, and he recently got promoted to Lieutenant, which means more responsibility. But I can handle it at home, I'm a Family sim, after all. That's what we do.

Tricia works out

Not that I'm planning anything, but just incase I run into Roger again, I want to look my best. Just in case.

1 comment:

  1. utoh, trouble in paradise? Yes.. just in case.. you keep telling yourself that.
    besides she is much too pretty for Donte.

    ReplyDelete