Monday, October 8, 2007

Joshua Mullins Journal


Joshua does chicken dance

I'm very glad I let Shelley talk me into becoming a warlock,and an evil one at that. I just have to figure out what I'm doing, so I can stop making a fool of myself. A pregnant, green man doing the chicken dance. Does it get any worse than that?
Joshua and Shelley get married

Before it does get any worse, I decided to make it legal with Shelley. Guess we had just been playing house for so long together we forgot to make it final!
Shelley falls skating

And after the ceremony we enjoyed the Fall Fest at Le Park. Everyone congratulated us on our costumes, hehe.

Joshua flies away
Just to make them all really wonder, I took off on my broom in front of them all.
Joshua, Selene and Shelley
And I had more tricks up my sleeve that night! My daughter Selene finally arrived. As much as I'd like to visit the aliens again, I'm not thrilled about the giving birth part. I'll probably stay away from that telescope for a while.

Shelley reaches TOC Adventure

The next day we had more to celebrate. First Shelley made it to the top of her career in Adventure. She's an International Sim of Mystery now! I quit a long time ago, but I'm thinking I'll give it another go soon.

Karen holds Sabrina
And then our beautiful little girl, Sabrina had her first birthday. My step mother Karen showed up and just fell in love with her. It must be all those nice points Sabrina has, no one ever wants to put her down!

No comments:

Post a Comment