Monday, October 8, 2007

Shelley Mullins Journal



Shelley as child

Little did I know as a little girl living in that stifled home that I would marry the boy of my dreams!
Joshua cackles

It's so obvious, we were meant for each other! No two sims can be as alike as Joshua and I.

Joshua gets fired

Besides our thirst for knowledge and our newly acquired green skin, we also have a love of adventure in common. We started out together working as Warhead Disarmers, but when I got promoted to Hostage Negotiator, he got fired.

Joshua brews something

I'm very grateful he has his witchcraft to learn, it keeps him busy. A knowledge sim has to be learning something all the time, or we're just not happy. And besides, I make enough money for the both of us.
Pregnant Joshua with Jessie

The only problem is, after one of his quests for knowledge led him to attract aliens he found out he was "with child". I'd think it would be a little awkward for him, but he's up for the learning experience, and I'm sure we'll love the child no matter what color it's skin. Heh, who are we to judge?
Shelley in labor

Not long after the wedding I found out I was expecting our first child. I was pretty excited, but nervous too. I read everything I could on the subject, of course. Reading about the pain, though, doesn't really prepare you for the pain!
Shelley with Sabrina

Of course I forgot all that pain the minute I held my beautiful baby girl in my arms. Here's hoping Sabrina turns out as evil as her parents have!

2 comments:

  1. I get totally confused with your new narrative style, but I might get used to it.
    I think I missed when they decided to go to the evil side!

    And why can't I use OpenID below?
    o__o

    /jungfrun68

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why you can't use the OpenID, I'll check it out and see if I disabled something or not, probably, knowing me! And I know, the narrative style is different, but I didn't know how else to post for so many without getting confused. Heh, instead I made you more confused! LOL

    ReplyDelete