Monday, October 8, 2007

Pammy Menon Journal


Pammy with puppy


Stay Safe Kennel

I can't believe how much my life has changed! I am so happy! Due to all the break-ins around Rainbow Ridge, I decided to open a dog training facility, and it's coming along rather well.
Booty with baby Leroy

Somedays, it seems my life is all dogs, dogs, and still more dogs.

Leroy over Lina

Even when my daughter Lina was born, I still felt stifled by all the animals around the house. (I have a feeling she did, as well)

Lina selling lemonade

She grew up to look just like her father. She also has his head for business, she spends her summers selling lemonade, and sometimes even her winters!

Photobucket

But like me, she also loves animals. She helps train all the K-9's for the Stay Safe Kennel.

Helga and Lina dance

Now that she's a little older, she gets along very well with her big sister Helga. I worried about those two for a few years, but they turned out all right.
Helga hugs Richard

Helga claims to be a romance sim, but she has been in love with Richard Siew since she was very young. She says they are getting married as soon as she graduates from college. She obviously takes after me a little bit in that regard, too.
Pammy gardening

So with Helga off to RRU, and Lina in school all day, I've decided to join Diggers, the local gardening club. I pretty much work on that gold badge day and night.

Pammy meets Charles

Eventually my new hobby brought me to the Peerless Park. Where I got reaquainted with my old college friend, Charles.

Pammy feeds Charles

I invited him over for a home cooked meal, and although it was awkward at first, the chemistry was there and we hit it off.

Charles proposes

Soon after he took me out for a romantic evening at the MicroHotel. He seemed really nervous, and now I know why...

Pammy accepts

That's right, he proposed! I will soon be Mrs. Charles Lillard. I can't wait to call my sisters and tell them the good news!




Gavin bathes Booty

My darling Gavin. What a good, kind man.

Gavin and Helga are BFF

My best friend, and a wonderful father to our daughter, Helga.

Galvin jumps in

So full of life! It was his joy and playfulness that was eventually his downfall.

Galvin fades away... Galvin at the bottom of the pool...

He was too tired and too hungry to continue playing Marco Polo with his coworkers! What was he thinking?!

Leroy howls at Grim

By the time darkness had fallen, my Gavin had been taken from me.

Helga cries

I was heavy with our second child, a child that would never know it's father. Helga was, of course, unconsolable.

Pammy tucks Helga in

Our first night without Gavin. Helga cried herself to sleep. I did what I could to ease her pain.

Pammy cries

But as soon as she drifted off, I fell into my own despair. What was I going to do without my strong, handsome husband?

Pammy goes into labor

I didn't have much time to wallow in my self pity. I soon went into labor, right on the front lawn, surrounded by my dogs. Not another sim in site, not even the paperboy!

Gavin Jr. is born

World, meet Lina. She's a beautiful baby, and I can't wait to see what a fine young woman she'll turn into. I'm sure Gavin would be proud.

3 comments:

  1. It's so sad when a loved one dies. And little Lina will never know her dad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! What happened? Wasn't Pammy around to plead for him? Or is she just acting grieving wife??

    /j68 (Suspicious after the other hussies updates)

    P.S. Couldn't help but love the dress in the last picture, I would like one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sad for the kids, I felt bad, but it was another of those random rolls, hehe. I really wanted to keep the 'hood interesting for myself, so I keep shaking things up. Which is why Pammy had to suffer, no begging for her! :(

    ReplyDelete