Monday, October 8, 2007

Millie Randolph Journal


Millie flirts some more... Millie flirts

Dear Diary, my life is finally picking up! I think I've actually gotten used to meaningless woohoo with old acquaintances.

Millie woohoos blond

Not that I'm going for a huge number or anything, but Shea Johnston is an old college professor, and we've remained good ah, friends since college.

Millie searches for roommate

But I had never lived alone before, and I discovered I didn't really like it. So I found a roommate, on the internet.

Millie busts a move

He's a kind, older man, and his name is Mitch Leive. I tried to get him to like me right away, like everyone else usually does, but he turned out to be a hard nut to crack. So to speak.

Millie befriends her roomie

So we've taken our time getting to know each other, you know, the old fashioned way. Talking and stuff. Very different for me, but I like it.

Millie heads to work

In other news, Diary, I topped my career, in no time at all, it seems. Now I can join the Rainbow Ridge Town Council, and actually have a vote in what goes on around here. Or something.

Millie woohoos redhead
And of course, I still need the occasional meaningless woohoo. Talin Deppiesse fills that need when my others are too busy.

Millie flirts

But in a recent dry spell, I totally blew it with Mitch. I ruined our wonderfully platonic relationship by flirting with him. He didn't seem to mind, but even so.

Millie worries

What have I done? One unplanned flirt, and now we're in love! Will I be able to control my impulses around all those other male "friends" who come and go so frequently to my apartment? I somehow doubt that. Now I'm heartsick, I really liked Mitch, and I think I just runined our friendship. Only time will tell, I guess.





Millie and Hannah

Dear Diary, why is my life so empty? I'm supposed to be happy as a Romance sim, why do I feel the urge to settle down so often? I'm in love with three sims, but that doesn't feel like enough! I went to Lonely Hearts Club this week and Hannah introduced me around.

Photobucket

I met this cute guy, Talin Deppiesse, he was really funny.
Millie at Lonely Hearts 2

But I just couldn't see myself falling in love with him. I don't know why, goodness knows I've loved worse.
Millie at Lonely Hearts

I don't know what it was about him, maybe he just wasn't serious enough, or maybe I was just reaching a new point in my life. Maybe I wanted to be taken seriously for once, too.

Millie and Bubble Blower

I suppose joining him at the bubble blower probably wasn't showing the side of me I wanted to, either.

Photobucket

I managed to meet a few more guys in town, but none of them made my pulse race the way I wanted them to.

Millie and Orlando teens

I don't know why, but my mind keeps going back to my first crush, Orlando Bertino. We actually went to University together too, but I haven't seen him since.
Photobucket

I know it kind of feels like a "booty call", but I couldn't help it. No one else has made me as happy as he has. I don't know if we'll last for long, but we're O.K. right now, and that's all I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment