Monday, October 8, 2007

Jette Boyd Journal


Jette and Orlando hold hands at the table

So, I finally did it. I fell in *luv*. Orlando and I really got along well in college, and even though I wasn't looking for a serious relationship, I ended up falling for him, hard. He can be so charming!

Orlando on the computer

It didn't take long for him to move right in with me, he made himself right at home almost immediately.

Jette thinks about woohoo

Soon all I could think about was him. And woohoo, in general. I am a romance sim, after all.

Orlando talks to baby bump

And wouldn't you know it, I got careless and ended up "in the family way". Orlando promised to be there for me and the baby, and he really seems sincere.
Orlando plays piano

But now that the chase is over, he's got me barefoot and pregnant, literally, he is completely obsessed with something else. Music. Namely his piano and his future as a virtuoso. Whatever.

Jette pets the penguin

All I know is that he leaves me alone with my own thoughts far too often. I'm going crazy! My only friend is a penguin! And I'm pretty sure he's using me, too!

Photobucket
Now that our daughter Cookie is born, I am getting out of here. There's so much of the world for me to still discover, so many different sims to woohoo! If I've learned anything from my mother, Rose, it's that your own happiness needs to come first. Cookie will be fine. Orlando will be fine. And I will be fabulous.





Jette with matchmaker
Following in the footsteps of my wise, pleasure seeking cousin Victoria, I called the Matchmaker for my first date.

Jette gets a date
Since I'm a Romance sim, and I seem to be related to half the town, I figured this was the way to go. Eric and I hit it off right away, too.

Jette gets first kiss

Kissing my first boy was like getting a jolt of electricity! I think I'll be doing a lot more of this in my future!

Jette's first kiss pt. 2

Yes, lots more!

Nicholas going to work in helicopter

Once I had figured out what I wanted to do with my life, I decided to help my Dad, Nicholas. All he ever does is work now that he and my Mom split up. He's a very important man in the business world, but still. He needs a life!

Nicholas washes Brett

More of a life than keeping an eye on me, and caring for Brett, our dog. He's not even the one who wanted the dog, my Mom was!

Nicholas chats up cheating neighbor

And to top it off, he's left here to be polite and make small talk with the man who cheated with his wife. I mean, who could be expected to be such a saint?

Nicholas dates the maid

One night I noticed he had kept the maid, Kalynn busy for a long time, and I overheard him admiring her. It made me think...

Nicholas thinks about Kalynn

Apparently it made him think, too.

Nicholas kisses Kalynn

Soon after they were kissing everytime I came home from school. Heh, I'm supposed to be the Romance sim in the house!

Kalynn admires Nicholas

But he is a man, and I did want him to be happy, so I didn't complain at all when he invited Kalynn to move in with him.

Kalynn moves in and makes herself useful

Besides, with me heading off to college, she'll come in handy fixing all the things my Dad breaks around here!





Victoria and Jette

Dear Diary: We had our very first Boyd Family Christmas! Cousin Victoria lives upstairs with Uncle Ethan and Aunt Bell, so we get to hang out a lot anyway.
Boyd Family Christmas

But it was so fun to have us all together. Even the neighbors came by for food and fun!
Jaden and Jette at Christmas party

And I finally got to meet my cousin Jaden! He likes to dance and stuff like me. He's really cool.
Boyd Family Christmas
My Mom baked lots of Christmas cookies!

Shelley at Christmas
Even my Evil Aunt Shelley showed up! She's not that evil though. She just pretends.
Fire at Boyd Christmas party

The party broke up when the tree caught on fire! But that's when Santa showed up too! And left a present!

Nicholas and Rose under mistletoe

My Mom and Dad were very happy, and even kissed under the mistletoe!

Jette with Santa

And after a quick hug, Santa and I became best friends! I already can't wait for next Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

  1. All your sims are so incredably pretty, but I really like Jette!

    /j68

    ReplyDelete