Monday, October 8, 2007

Rose Boyd






Rose waits in line.

So much for enjoying the single life! I may have had my moment, but now I spend all my free time running errands, waiting around for others.

Rose is impatient.

I admit it, I took all that free time for granted when I was a housewife. I didn't know it was possible, but I'm more frustrated now than ever!

Rose tries to meet men.

So I took matters into my own hands, and got out there to meet men. Brandon Lillard was okay, but there weren't really any sparks.

Rose has a house full of men.

As luck would have it, my new apartment complex was chock full of single men.
Rose alone in her undies.

But at the end of the day, I was still alone. And lonely.

Carl admires Rose.

However, one neighbor, Carl Charmers really was quite a charmer! Pun intended.

Carl kiss-kiss Rose

And there were definitely sparks between us!

Upclose Carl before makeover...

After a very short courtship, he moved in with me. Hey, what can I say, I'm a family sim, at heart.

Rose and Carl kiss at their new home.
We both agreed that city life was not for us, and we soon moved back into the suburbs, in a quaint little home surrounded by flowers.

Carl after makeover

Carl got more and more handsome every day. Did I mention he's a Leading Man in Show Business?

Carl and Rose dance
And he's so romantic!

Rose is engaged!

He got down on one knee and proposed, right there at the Micro Hotel!

Carl and Rose dance-kiss.

Then we sealed the deal with a kiss! It was wonderful.

Rose tries on wedding gowns.

It didn't take me long to start planning the big day, I've already picked out my gown!

Rose thinks about old boyfriend...

Now if only I could get Julien out of my mind! I already let him ruin one good relationship, I won't let him do it again. We're over, and I mean it this time!



Photobucket Photobucket

Wow, what has become of my life? I've been so angry with Nicholas, nothing he does can make me happy anymore, and I don't know why.

Photobucket Photobucket

The only way I can describe it is; I'm restless. I need some excitement, I guess. In hindsight, I'm very glad that Ethan didn't answer the door that afternoon. That would have been worse for Nicholas, I'm sure.

Photobucket

I don't know what got into me, but one afternoon, when Jette was at school, and Nicholas was gone to work...

Photobucket Photobucket

I actually accepted the advances of our new neighbor, Julien Cooke.

Photobucket Photobucket

Unfortunately, I did it just as Nicholas was coming home from work. Needless to say, he was livid.

Photobucket
And of course, Jette was heartbroken. I felt terrible, but what could I do?
Photobucket

Julien tried to apologize, but Nicholas wasn't interested.

Photobucket Photobucket

As a matter of fact, both he and Jette seemed to get on with their life just fine without me in it.

Photobucket

I knew what I had to do. I stayed long enough to watch my baby girl grow up into a beautiful teenager. She decided she'd like to pursue romance of all things. I have quite an opinion on that matter, but so far have wisely kept it to myself.

Photobucket Photobucket

Then I did it, I left. That's when I finally saw Nicholas show some emotions. Too bad it was too late for us.

Photobucket

Now I've got an apartment Downtown all on my own. I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life, but I'm actually kind of excited to find out!

3 comments: