Monday, October 8, 2007

Nicholas Boyd Journal


Zachary toddler

Sweet little Zachary. With 9 nice points, he certainly didn't get that from me!
Zachary sleeps in pet bed

He's so easy going. He doesn't even complain when his mother and I get too wrapped up in our own lives to notice that he's exhausted. He just shares Brett's bed, without a peep of protest.

Kaylynn writes children's books

And these days Kaylynn is definitely wrapped up in herself. She's decided being a stay-at-home Mom isn't fulfilling enough for her, she really wants to be an author. She's always in the spare room, typing away.

Nicholas has family over for poker

Not that I can talk. I often have my brother Joshua and his wife Shelly over for poker night, we play with my nephew Nicholas every Tuesday night.

Photobucket

Atleast at the end of the day she has something productive and useful for our boy. He really enjoys her stories.

Nicholas bathes in dog tub

I admit I'm a little set in my ways, I'm selfish and I like time to myself.

Nicholas turns elder

Mostly because I started feeling my age. I had my 54th birthday, now I really feel old.

Jette holds baby Cookie

Did I mention that I'm a grandfather now, as well? Jette had a beautiful baby girl recently, and named her Cookie, of all things!

Nicholas plays with Zachary 1

I'm trying to be an active, youthful Dad for Zachary.

Nicholas plays with Zachary 2

I'm afraid that's not working out too well. Thankfully he'll only be young and needy for a short time, I'm counting on he and his mother to take care of me in my old age!

5 comments:

  1. Zachary is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it fun that you too have more than one sim with the same name - it's more realistic that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ reksims: I think so too! :)

    @jungfrun68: It is, I know! It helps that his nephew is green, a little easier for my cluttered mind to tell them apart! LOL And now I have two John's in one household, boggles my little brain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zachary truly is a cutie
    Heh ya just a bit in to himself there ... Nicholas makes a handsome elder.
    that look at the end pic is pricless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is handsome, isn't he? He was a nice looking guy anyway, unlike his brother. *shivers* LOL

    ReplyDelete