Monday, October 8, 2007

Victoria Boyd Journal


Photobucket

I'm Victoria Boyd, and this is my quest for 50 Dream Dates:

Photobucket

The formula is actually rather simple, once you know what you're doing. I happen to have wonderful chemistry with Mr. Goopy GilsCarbo, so I have used him in my, uh, experiment. It helps if you're already in love. And if your date isn't your only true love, then keep it safe and date at home. Just in case.
Photobucket

Ask your dearly beloved, fully rested and not hungry lover if he/she would like to go "out" on a date with you. They will certainly say yes, if you play your cards right.
Photobucket

Break the ice with a raunchy joke, preferrably in your trashiest lingerie.
Photobucket

Then a flirty hug involving leaping into their arms will get their hearts pumping!

Photobucket

Followed by a steamy, loud makeout session, no matter who happens to be nearby.
Photobucket

Top the date off with a variety of possible woohoo's, and viola! In no time, you too can master 5 or even 6 Dream Dates in one evening. You will barely need to eat or sleep, you'll be constantly rejuvinated by your "love"!



Victoria calls the matchmaker

Isn't life wonderful, Diary? I'm in love! Thanks to this fabulous woman. Well, it's not like that! She just introduced me to my love. His name is Amar, isn't that sexy?

Victoria yells to her date

At first, he wasn't that interested. He kept wandering off, and I'd call him back.

Victoria talks about beer

When he found out I was a Pleasure sim, he started lecturing me about under-age drinking. *Yawn*

Victoria and her date cuddle

But eventually I got him to shut up long enough to see that I was interested in him. It was so romantic, we cuddled under the stars on the balcony.

Victoria's first kiss

And I scored my first kiss!!

Photobucket

Later that night, I discovered just how lucrative this whole dating thing could be, and I decided I'd like 50 dream dates in my future. At least.

Photobucket

The next day I brought home Emem Ngai from school. But we're going to be only friends, I'm heading off to college soon and he's just starting high school. But our parents go way back to their college days, so I don't mind hanging out with him. He's cool. Or, he will be, when he's older.

Photobucket Photobucket

Emem has a twin, just like me. Nicholas and Emily hit it off pretty well, despite the age difference. Guess it's different for guys, they don't mind dating such younger girls.

Photobucket

Apparently, he didn't mind at all, because they shared their first kiss together, too!

Photobucket Photobucket

Just when I thought this week couldn't get any better, the matchmaker came back to our apartment and dropped off this genie lamp! My uncle Nicholas told me about these, he's had one since his college days. No one has dared make a wish on it yet, but my Dad sure is thinking about it!

2 comments:

  1. nice tutorial on the 50 dream dates *giggles*
    Is that Goopy in the red?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, heh. I had to do something to make such a boring week seem interesting! And yep, that's Goopy in the red!

    ReplyDelete