Monday, October 8, 2007

Sara Ngai Journal


Sara's swimming

Diary, I think I'm getting that Restless Housesim Sydrome that Oprah's always warning about on T.V.

Sara holds baby

I love my babies, and I thought all I'd ever want was to raise a family, but now I just don't know.

Roger works out Roger gets fired

It's not just me though. Somethings off with Roger too. He's always either working out, or acting all depressed. I'm worried about him. I'm worried about us.
Emily toddler Emem toddler

Thankfully our children are doing well though. Emily and Emem are the apples of my eye. I'd love to have six kids, but I just haven't been blessed with anymore. There's time, I'm still quite young.

Sara paints

Since Roger can't seem to hold down a job, I've decided to pick up painting again, to make some money. Someone has to earn a living around here. I mean, Show Business? Is he for real? I think he should stick to Business, myself.

Emem goes to school

Emem and Emily are growing so fast! They turned five and both go to the public school. If I could afford the Faulkner Academy I would send them in a heartbeat, but Roger says I'm just being materialistic. Maybe so, but my mother Emily worked really hard to get us four girls out of the system, I want to make her proud.

Sara daydreams on bed

Other areas of my life aren't going so well, either. My husband is too tired and stressed to spend "quality time" with me, or just not interested, who knows? And all I can think about is my good friend Tricia's husband, Donte. Donte is a hard worker, he knows how to take care of his family!

Sara lounges

But Donte is just a pipe dream of mine, a little fantasy I keep for myself. He and Tricia are happily married, and I suppose Roger and I are too. About as happy as most sims, I guess. If I'm being completely honest with myself, however, I am sooooo bored. I need some excitement...

Sara meets mailman

And I think I just found him!

No comments:

Post a Comment