Monday, October 8, 2007

Shane Ma Journal


Shane with frame
Hello! My name is Shane Ma, and I have been lucky enough to be chosen as Rainbow Ridge's first Spokesim! It's quite an honor, I'm very excited and hope I do a good job.

Photobucket
I thought I'd begin by telling a little bit about myself. I'm married to a lovely sim named Lee, formerly Marsh. Her mother, Emily was one of the original founders here at RR, but unfortunately she passed away in a fire, and I never met her. I met Lee at Rainbow Ridge University, when I joined her sisters' Greek House. She's a popularity sim, like me, so we hit it off right away. Actually, she fell for my friend, Benjamin first, but I eventually won her over with my charm.

Photobucket

I'm a journalist at The Rainbow Ridge Times, but I hope to be Editor some day. In the meantime I keep my nose to the ground, covering every story the public may be interested in. I've already discovered there's a lot of weird stuff going on here, and it's my job to expose it all.

Photobucket Photobucket

My biggest breakthrough so far has to be the scandal involving Assemblyperson Daniel Pederson and his "indescretion" with the lovely widow Katherine Mullins. People are still talking about that one around here!

Photobucket

If anyone has any questions about the residents of Rainbow Ridge, feel free to email me at ma_shane@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment