Monday, October 8, 2007

Susie Danger Journal


One

Apparently, being the most intelligent female sim in Rainbow Ridge does not mean that I can cook the best.

two

I had an overwhelming urge to join a cooking competition, who knew I would lose? I never lose anything!

three

Even my daughter Inn was in shock. That gave me the courage I needed. I hit the cookbooks, and then I went back to Sue's Secret Kitchen again.

four

This time I went all out. No more lowly porkchops for this cook, no sirree!
five

Lobster thermidor worked! I took home the blue ribbon and my pride.
six

That put me in such a good mood, I decided to use up my vacation time and frequent flier miles and took my family on a trip to the Orient. My father, Michael and his wife Karen, my brother Kevin, my daughter Inn, Caulfield's daughter Belle and her husband Ethan all came along.

seven

I seeked out the Ninja, and asked her to teach me her ways.

eightb eighta

Now I am even better than most sims, I have learned the ways of "The Master", and I can teleport everywhere!

nine

It goes without saying to note that I am still the mahjong guru, as well.
ten

Of course they prefer their simpler pastimes like water balloon fights, which I don't even bother to join.

Photobucket

I'm too busy traveling the sim world, with my newly acquired skills.

1 comment:

  1. oh fun! i need to send a sim to the orient.
    very cool vacation

    ReplyDelete