Thursday, November 15, 2007

Franc Fairchild Journal


Jessie gets kids into private school

I know my sister Denaro thinks she's neglected and all, but she has the same benefits that I do. I mean, I'm a pleasure sim for crying out loud. Mom got us into that creepy Faulkner Academy for Denaro, not for me.

Photobucket

Although I do appreciate the cute girls she brings home with her these days. Fame Marsh is really sweet, she just isn't my type. No chemistry, if you know what I mean.

Denaro has musical skills

Denaro really isn't big on making friends at all, she much prefers to be alone, playing her music and studying. She studies all the time.

Tucker gives financial advice

She obviously gets that from our parents. She fits in here better than she realizes. Better than I do, anyway. Dad is always working, offering financial advice, sometimes all night long.

Franc works out

I try to be a good all-around student, to fit in at that fancy private school, I just have a hard time focusing.

Denaro does yoga

Denaro though, she's disciplined. I'm really impressed, she's just so mean and grumpy that I've never told her. Heck, I was hoping some of her would rub off on me, but she won't even give me the time of day now that we're older. And she says I'm the snob?

Franc and Andrea hold hands

I met this nice girl, Andrea, and we hit it off immediately. I know my parents won't want us getting serious, she's from the public school, after all. But I really like her.

Franc and Andrea first kiss

In fact, I like her a lot. She's heading off to college soon, and I hope to follow her. Then I can see her whenever I want, and my parents can't say anything about it!

3 comments: