Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sabrina Mullins Journal


Photobucket

Hello world! My name is Sabrina, and I am the princess of my castle!

Photobucket

That's my evil sister, Selene.

Photobucket

Ok, she's not really evil. Yet. But she will be!

Photobucket

I mean, hello, just look at her!

Photobucket Photobucket

And then look at our parents. My Mom and Dad are the evilest witches in Rainbow Ridge. The only witches, right now, but I plan to change that as soon as I'm old enough.

Photobucket

Because how cool does this look?

Photobucket

I just had my birthday, so now I can start getting ready. I want to learn everything about becoming a witch!

Sabrina and Selene peekaboo

But first, befriend the enemy! Er, I mean, my sister.


Photobucket

And befriend cousin Carl too! Befriend the world! I'm the nicest sim in the whole neighborhood after all!

Photobucket

Kill 'em with kindess, that's my motto! I will grow up and overtake all the evil my family has bestowed upon the world! Just watch me!

No comments:

Post a Comment