Thursday, November 15, 2007

Selene Mullins Journal


Sabrina shows off.

This? This is my sickeningly sweet sister, Sabrina.

Selene boo's.

And this is me. Selene. Nothing sweet about me!

Selene plays computer.

Even in a family as unconventional as mine, I don't fit in. I know I don't really belong here, my real people are far, far away. Where I wish I was.
Sister's gossip about Michael.

Although sometimes I have to pretend to fit in. And I have to admit, gossipping about Grandpa Michael can be fun!

Sabrina shows off, Selene cheers.

But I still only pretend to like my sister's stupid showing off. Stupid head stands.

Selene talks about ghosts to Dick. Selene talks about magic to Dick.

I really do kinda like my Uncle Dick. He's fun to argue with. As if he knows more about magic and stuff than me!

Shelley and Joshua makeout. Shelley and Joshua cackle.

My "parents" are pretty cool. Not when they're being mushy though, but when they act all evil and cackle, I love that!

Joshua does yoga 1. Joshua does yoga 2.

Left on his own though, my Dad is just weird. And like I said, that's saying a lot, in this family.

Joshua casts a spell.

It's awesome when he casts a spell though!

Karen starts to act like a chicken. Karen's under a spell.

He's so lucky! How many people can put a spell on their step-mothers, and make them cluck like a chicken?! Man, I can't wait to grow up and be just like my Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment