Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fame Marsh Journal


Fame and Carl's first kiss

Oooooh, being a teenager is marvelous! For an extremely nice family sim, what could be better than getting my first kiss? I met Carl Jung at school, but our parents have been acquaintances for years. I heard that his Mom, Tricia, actually had a crush on my Dad back in the day. How funny is that?!

Fame and Carl cuddle

They live in an old farmhouse outside of town, but it's a really friendly place. I feel very comfortable there, and so does Carl, obviously. The Jung's aren't exactly strict on their kid's dating standards.

Fame plays sims

My home may be a mansion, but I still just do regular things, like play video games. I like to just let my mind rot that way, once in a while.

Fame sunbathes

I also enjoy my yard, where I can bake in the sun and get dried up skin to ensure wrinkles when I'm older. Nothing says happy homemaker family sim like wrinkles at 25!

Fame dives 1
Fame dives 2

Can't forget my mad diving skillz.

Fame and Andrea chat

But being an only child of famous parents can be lonely as heck! One afternoon Carl's sister Andrea was over, and she suggested I have a pool party!

Fame plays Marco Polo

So I invited a bunch of private school kids over, and we had a blast! Denaro Fairchild, Selene and Sabrina Mullins, and of course Andrea were the first to arrive.
BBQ at Fame's

And really, how many kids have their back yard pool parties catered by a famous TV chef? Mine just happens to be my Mom.

Smustle at the sleepover

She's so cool, too. She's not one of those moms that are soooo embarassing to have around. You know the kind.

Fame's smustle face

I had my smustle on all night!

Fame and cousin Emily dance

My cousin Emily and I were still dancing the next morning while waiting for the school bus. Life is good.

Christine and Benjamin cuddle at the beach

Now if only the paparazzi would leave my parents alone, life would be perfect.




Fame runs to Ben

I don't care what everyone says about my Dad! We're just a regular family, and we're all very happy and normal. We are!

Christine and Ben dance

Whenever they can, my parents spend all their time together. They're very romantic. I think it's cute.

Christine plays Marco Polo Ben playing Marco Polo

They even play together!

Fame with report card

And I'm just a normal kid. I get good grades because I work hard, not because my Daddy's famous.

Ben and Christine

See, perfectly normal.

Fame sings...

Although I don't wan't to always be normal!! I want to be famous too, some day.

Christine's TOC

Now that my Mom is a Celebrity Chef, she'll probably be getting her very own television show. Which is cool with me.

Fame needs privacy...

I may have to think of hiring body guards soon though...You know how that paparazzi is, going through peoples trash and stuff. My inner thoughts are very private. No one is allowed to read my journal! These thoughts are for my eyes only. Or are they...

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy that Fame Marsh didn't grow to be a spoiled brat. Kudos to her! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. /me squeals
    sorry .. Randy was there .. I loves my Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Yeah, Randy is actually going to finally get a life in my 'hood, going off to uni with the rest of them! XD

    ReplyDelete