Thursday, November 15, 2007

Emily Ngai Journal


Cleaning makes Emily happy!

I have to admit, college life started out a real drag. I lived with a bunch of pigs in a crowded dorm. Ick!

Emily starts a fire

Once I joined Rho Rho Upsilon, I thought things would be more exciting. Burning the house down was not the kind of excitement I was looking for.

Emily streaks

So I decided to break free of my inhibitions and just let loose! Have some fun, you know?

Emily gets abducted...
Emily at the SS

Well that got me some attention, for a little while. I got into the Secret Society. Lots of cute boys there!

Emily flirts with Andrez

Like this one, Andrez Shibata. Turns out he lived in my dorm too, but he didn't pay any attention to me before. I got to know him a little better at the SS house, but we didn't get close enough for me.

Emily finds the lamp
Photobucket

So, back at the Greek House, I decided to use the lamp that's been lying around for ages. No one else was, so why not? I wished for beauty. I crossed my fingers and called Andrez over.

First woohoo

Obviously it worked! Now that I've had him however, I'm not interested anymore. The world is full of eligible sims, and I plan to conquer them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment