Sunday, October 7, 2007

Melissa Fancy Journal


Melissa watches MTV

What is wrong with this world? Can't an old lady just chill out and watch MTV's Cribs in peace and solitude?

John spies

My bed hopping boy friend John has gotten eccentric in his old age, spends all his evenings out listening to the neighbors and their "private" phone calls. Keeps getting himself into trouble, not that I'm surprised. Trouble he is used to.
Melissa fights Caulfield

Then I caught Caulfield out on a date with another woman. What nerve!
Jaden at Dance

And my son Jaden, well. Jaden is...Jaden.

Johnson gets abducted

He brought this lovely piece of work home from college with him. Johnson something or other. Don't know, don't care. But the brainiac went out to summon aliens, and guess what? They took him! Too bad for us, they brought him back the next morning.

Johnson is pregnant

Only we soon found out they didn't send him back alone.

Johnson has twins!

And quicker than you can say cheesecake, he spit out two freakish looking babies. Never seen something so odd looking in all my life. I told them straight out I wasn't raising no funky looking babies. I'm a romance sim, till the day I die.
Jaden holds Babette

This here is Babette, with the big blue eyes.

Photobucket

And this is Brigette. *shiver* This one freaks me out a bit, I'm not afraid to admit it. I don't know if I should befriend the girls, you know; keep your enemies close kinda thing, or if I should just keep my distance. I guess only time will tell.



Melissa with bubble blower

Tee hee!

Melissa plays pinball

Wooooot!

Melissa is shocked

Gasp! My life is pretty cool, if I do say so myself. Good thing I like chillin',it's all I seem to do! *hiccup*

Fire at John Boyd's
Now Jon, he's another story. He's pretty serious, almost got himself killed the other night, trying to cook me a romantic dinner.

John gets too close
But I do appreciate the effort he put into it, I never knew cooking pork chops could be so dangerous! *deep sigh*

Melissa and John dance

That's my man, allright. Well, mine and about twenty other sims in town. Heh.

Melissa gives John massage

As long as he looks the other way when I go out alone too. And hey, I'm the one he comes home to, after all. *wink*

1 comment:

  1. Some grandma! Melissa had two grand-children in Mattsmyra, too, but not alien twins!

    ReplyDelete