Sunday, October 7, 2007

Jaden Fancy Journal


Photobucket

Photobucket

It finally happened! After years of trying to get their attention, I was finally chosen! Just like my husband, Johnson! I knew I could do it if he could, I knew it!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was shocked at just how painful the whole experience was though. Johnson laughed and laughed, he knew what I was in for. I wasn't very sympathetic when it happened to him, either.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I didn't know why, but I was feeling so "maternal" during the following months. I adopted a cat, Nineteen for the twins. They adore her, and so does my Mom. Maybe that cat will keep her at home, and out of trouble for a while.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My unexpected (but not unwelcome) pregnancy made me give up my dance career. I decided to move onto a new, adventurous career path, and met Peter. He's a handsome hunk of a man, but not my type. I'm not his type either.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I may be a Knowledge sim, but I'm still a city boy. Gaaahhh, that can't be good for the baby!

Photobucket

Speaking of which...I introduce my pride and joy; my son Mauli.

Photobucket

I'm kind of disappointed he's not green, like his step sisters. They're so unique looking. Or, atleast they were, until my father turned green too. Hmmmmm.

Photobucket

I'm sure Mauli will turn out to be a fine young man anyway. He just had his first birthday and before I know it he'll be school age! Maybe I should think about having another one...




Jaden's Graduation

Jaden surfs the web

Ahhhhh, college life for a knowledge sim! You'd think I'd be ecstatic, right?

Jaden juggles

But I found I was really rather bored!

Jaden's awkward dancing 1 Awkward dancing 2

I did a lot of awkward dancing, I'm sorry to say. For a wannabe ballerina, I'm not very good at just "getting down" with the music!

Jaden greets his Mom

And I'm not ashamed to admit I missed my mother! I invited her over every chance I could.

Johnson arrives via Matchmaker

Finally out of desperation I called the local Matchmaker. This guy was ok, but I really already had my eye on someone else...

Jaden and Johnson dance

My dorm mate, Johnson. He had a way of making me feel confident, even sexy.

Jaden tries to visit Johnson

I was so lonely one night I dared myself to knock on his door. He never did answer though, but I knew it was only a matter of time.

Three's a crowd in the hot tub

Luckily for me, it didn't take long at all. I made a point of getting in that romantic hot tub every time Johnson was in it. It's a great way to "get to know" someone!

Jaden and Johnson cuddle in hot tub

Really get to know them!

Jaden and Johnson cuddle on the sidewalk

Before I knew what hit me, we were cuddling under the stars. In the cold, on the hard cement, in the smog filled city. But still, romance is romance.

Jaden's first kiss

And I finally snagged my first kiss!

Jaden drinks from the keg

Once I had my romantic life taken care of, I concentrated more on the other social aspects of college life. I joined the same Greek House my older brothers and sister joined, Rho Rho Upsilon.

Jaden has Toga party

Of course, being the party headquarters, it was pizza and fruit punch, night after night. My nephew, Nicholas II entered college a few years after I did, so I pledged him into the GH too. Here he is hitting the keg, hehe.

Jaden enters SS

Also following in the footsteps of my siblings, I managed to join the Secret Society. But shhhh, don't tell anyone. It's a secret.

Jaden's Graduation Pic

Thankfully, I managed to graduate with a degree in Drama. I can't wait to move back to Rainbow Ridge and start my new, adult life!



Photobucket


Diary, when did I notice I was different?

Photobucket

Was it when I was really little, and liked to skip rope instead of play football?
Photobucket

Or maybe when my big brother Nicholas would come over and swing me around, and I'd scream like a little girl?

Photobucket

Maybe when I hit puberty and my hormones started kicking in?

Photobucket

All I know is, I would absolutely die if I couldn't dance!

Photobucket

I tried practicing alone in my room, whenever I was the only one around, but it just wasn't enough. I want my life to be centered around my dancing career. I want to become a Professional Ballerina!!

Photobucket Photobucket

But first, I have to go to University. And before that, get into Faulkner Academy. Somehow, my parents pulled it off, even though they're not even speaking to each other. I have no idea what that's all about, but with parents like mine, I can only imagine.

Creative Arts Club Web Ad

But my best news is that after talking with my cousins at our Christmas party this month, I got the idea to start up a club for other sims like me. Sims who only want to dance, and paint, and create. I called it the Creative Arts club. So far I only have a website and a small class, but it'll grow, I know it.

2 comments:

  1. ah the happiness is spreading! Its good to see he found someone that makes his heart flutter.
    LOL on the dancing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mauli is really a spitting image of his father (mother?), except from the nose.
    The skunk pictures were so funny!

    ReplyDelete