Sunday, October 7, 2007

Karen Mullins Journal


Karen ready to blow out candles

Diary, I am getting old. It's finally happened, I can hardly believe it!
Karen blows out candles
Jane goes into labor

Wouldn't you know it though, my own daugher Jane stole the spotlight from me. I'm not surprised, not at all. She is her mother's daughter, after all.

Jane has baby Boyd

Truth be told, I'm flattered that my grandson was born on my birthday anyway. Even if he is green, like his father. Not that there's anything wrong with that! I'm just saying...

Jane practices witchcraft
Of course, with a second generation alien as a son-in-law, I now have a witch for a daughter. Heh, told ya she takes after me!

Nicholas shows Boyd to his parents

Michael warmly welcomed Jane's new in-laws over to see the baby, but I wasn't too thrilled. Ethan is a handsome, charming movie star, but his wife Belle. Well, she's just odd. I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but it's something.

Michael and Karen hold Boyd

Michael and I make striking grandparents though, don't you think?

Boyd with teddy

And little Boyd is quite adorable, even if he looks nothing at all like the Mullins from whence he came.

Photobucket

Not only does he look like the Boyd side of the family, he acts like them as well! The kid is full of nice points! But don't you worry, the little tyke lives with us, and I have his whole life to influence that niceness right out of him!

3 comments: