Sunday, October 7, 2007

Michael Mullins Journal


Photobucket

It seems like only yesterday, my children were all little, living at home with me. the block.
Photobucket
Even though my Dad Thomas loved money, he really loved his grandchildren more. We sure do miss him.
Photobucket
Besides the births of my children, I'd have to say marrying Karen was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Photobucket
She's opened my eyes to so much of the world, thanks to her influence I've flown all around the world and learned wonderful new things.
Photobucket
I really don't think there's a happier man than me in all of Rainbow Ridge.

Photobucket
I'm even a grandfather now! Susie and Caulfield gave me beautiful Inn, and Tricia and Joshua are due any day now too!

Photobucket
Since Karen gave birth to the twins, Dick and Jane, I feel like my life is complete. Now if I could only marry them all off, I'd be happy for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment