Saturday, June 20, 2009

More Fatty Shenanigans...(Sims 3 random stuff)

Photobucket

Fatty has decided being a "Thug" just isn't excitement enough. She takes up fishing, and she's pretty good at it, actually.

Photobucket

Her new BFF Whoozie Whazzit is far better, though! She got double the skills in the same amount of time.

Photobucket

So, since it's Fatty's dream to lead the criminals in town, she has been working out like crazy. Literally!

Photobucket

Here she is in her formal wear, jogging around the neighborhood, hehe.

Photobucket

My boring, vanilla self sim is, well, boring. She's cute though, if I do say so myself! LOL

Photobucket

Whoozie has the most masculine voice, but she still likes to pose pretty and try to look coquettish.

Photobucket

Which annoys Fatty, apparently...

Photobucket

She's channeling Boy George here, I think!

Photobucket

And that annoys my self sim, who realizes most of the sim players are too young to know who Boy George is! Google him! ;)

Photobucket

I didn't know there was a park in the neighborhood already full of fresh food. Very cool. And pretty too!

Pretty, right?

Did I mention pretty? This is my desktop picture. Sooo pretty. Wish it was in my real front yard!

Photobucket

Uh oh, Fatty gets questioned by the Popo! She tries to distract them with her awesome funny faces!

Photobucket

No worries though! It's just Whoozie, impersonating The Law.

Photobucket

Which annoys the heck out of Fatty, along with everything else. She's not even supposed to be evil! She just acts like it naturally, I guess!

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! OMG Fatty is just too much. Being a little insane really helps. Those faces are great.

    And don't worry. I am quite old enough to know Boy George. So at least you're not alone. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she's quite entertaining! And I'm glad I'm not the only one to get the Boy George thing, it was bad enough in the yahoo group forum when we were all discussing the Vietnam war. And Life magazine! Yeah, I totally feel my age some days! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! She's still losing weight, but it suits her, I guess, and I'm loving Whoozie. I'm glad you're enjoying the game, I haven't played for two weeks, and unlike TS2, I have to obsession with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOL at this. This is the first time I read your sims 3 stuff. You're posts always have me laughing, right from Rainbow Ridge that I first started reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fatty is great!LOL I hope you keep updating her shenanigans

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some intersting comments. Are you sure there isn't a little 'Fatty' in you.

    ReplyDelete