Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More Sims 3 Pics (with Fatty McGee)

Aunt Fatty with baby Ginny

Ok, this totally freaked me out. But Fatty was not an insane mother, just a crazy aunt. Phew.

Fatty acts crazy

Later that day she's spotted ambling about town in her undies, talking to herself and making funny faces. Good stuff.

The girls do lunch...

Since I wanted to see what the McGee girls would do when I was away, I created Whoozie Whazzit to mess with for a week or so. Maybe longer, I don't remember.

Photobucket

She quickly becomes best friends with Real, and they hang out at this little Bistro a lot. I make them eat outside, so I can see them. Plus, the scenery is awesome.

Whoozie Whazzit

This is Whoozie up close. She is working her way up the Law Enforcement career, I'm just waiting for her to apprehend Fatty one of these days. She's questioned her once, and is working on a report, hehe.

Whoozie toasts marshmallows

Whoozie

Whoozie hard at work...Or not.

Photobucket

Fatty has a birthday party, and burns the house down. I'm not surprised, are you?

The girls play Madden 09

Her sister Real, and Whoozie sure know how to throw a party. Heh, I do the same thing at my sister's birthday parties. Madden 09 seems to be the game they're playing, just like me!

Real McGee
Real loses...

Real's sad losing face isn't as pathetic as mine though. Heh, mine is not pretty, I assure you. I hate to lose. Doesn't everybody? I live with 5 guys, I'm not gonna win at football, you'd think I'd be used to it by now...

Whoozie holds Ginny McGee

So, Real's baby girl grows up, and she's neglected, sitting in her own filth while her mother plays video games. What kind of mother would do that? Oh, never mind...

Ray McGee, Real's son

She has a son, too, did I mention that? Who's the daddy, you ask? I dunno. They're scheduled to go on the Maury Povich show next week. Stay tuned!

Fatty fixes the t.v.

Fatty tries to kill herself fixing random televisions for cash. Guess the criminal business isn't very lucrative these days, I dunno.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, Fatty keeps working out like a fiend at the gym, and eventually gets fit, which annoys me. She's just not the same! I repeatedly sent her to the fridge to eat the leftover birthday cake, and she's chunking back out nicely.

Boy Friend serenades the baby...

Just a random pic of a sim named, aptly, "Boy Friend". He was an experiment for my self sim until some lovely person at the Sims3Challenges yahoo group told me *squee* Don Lothario was living in the new 'hood, so of course Real dumped Boy and quickly went after Don. Unfortunately, after one romantic evening with him he hasn't been back, but has a couple of school aged children, mother unknown. He considers Real an "old friend", not a love interest. Typical.
Also, I'm just joking about my kids rolling in their own filth! Honestly, the youngest is 8, if he's filthy it's his own fault, not mine. :P

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, Fatty's fitting with some meat on her. I love the pictures of her in her cow print undies. Those are so cute!

    And the birthday cake! =O I need to keep Amberle away from those. That's hilarious though.

    I haven't seen the old friend thing. Does that mean that it would be harder for a sim to get into a romantic relationship? Or is it just impossible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, she went from Fatty McGee to Skinny McGee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lunar Fox is right, get some meat on her as soon as possible, too bad real life isn't that good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea about the romantic relationship/old friends, I have heard people complaining about it in the forums, but I haven't really tried hard yet myself, so I don't know. I think I also read that the kids will just have the one parent, kinda weird, they could have atleast chosen a coworker or neighbor or someone, I'd think! And I agree, Fatty needs to fill out some more, maybe I'll work on that today! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say Fatty is my favorite Sim to date. Watching Fatty's life is really pushing me towards to $2000.00 purchase of a new laptop so I can have equal fun with the Sims 3. ;-) As for now my collectors edition of Sims 3 is on the shelf collecting dust . . . any takers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Stuff: Do it, do it do it! LOL Just kidding, I don't want to be responsible for such a big decision, but I am having a blast with it, and I didn't really expect to. Their personalities are a hoot, and at first it seems they don't have many interactions, but you just need to play more to open some up. It's a great game in my opinion, but there are lots of other opinions out there. Fatty is so fun though, she was worth it for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fatty is awesome, love her. I have her and Real in my Riverview hood. Ripper Roxley was having a bday party for his son Rayge, Fatty and Real both showed up. Fatty arrived in her undies. I kept hearing a woman crying during the party so I paused the game to take a look at what was going on. Real was crying and she had Harley Diggs in her bubble along with the broken heart icon. LOL I wasnt aware Harley was seeing anyone, especially since he has been an elder for several days now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG No way! That is epic! How awesome that she shows up in her undies, that is so spot on! LOL Poor Real, she gets her heart broken everywhere, apparently. And to think she was based on my self sim! Sad. ROFL

    ReplyDelete