Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Sims 3 Pics

Photobucket
I know I posted a few of these yesterday, but I really wanted to compare them. The one above has a little bit of editing done, I only use gimp and don't really know how to do much, I screened it, and sharpened it a bit. Resized it and framed it. That's it. The one below has no editing done. You can still see her eye color but it's not as bright. Overall, she looks better than she would have in TS2 with no custom content, in my opinion anyway.

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was so awesome! I didn't even know it was a possibility, but she works in the criminal career and got arrested, spent the day in the slammer. Too funny. She played dominoes and made friends with criminals, had a great time, apparently.

Photobucket
This poor sim was based on my sim self, but she is sooo boring. Try as I might I can't find her interesting to play or to look at. Fatty has spoiled me, I adore her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Is it any wonder why? She's awesome. She started out very large, but while working her way up the career track and getting those athletic skills she's slimming down. I liked her better before! It's hard for her to work out, I made her a couch potato. And she's crazy, and inappropriate. She goes to the park in her ball gown, and runs to the car pool in her cow printed undies. What's not to love? LOL

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Your SimSelf is the prettiest Sims 3 Sim I've seen. It's nice to know that it is possible to create some good-looking Sims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I am jealous. Nice pics. Maybe if I had a better vid card I'd be more happy with my purchase. I found out yesterday to get a new laptop (newer version and only 1 step up of what I have now) would cost me over $2000.00. I so want Sims 3 to be worth it for me, ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks snarkysims! I think we just have to work harder in TS3 to make them look different, but I'm hoping that gets better, probably will with more cc out there.

    Mrs. Stuffy, wow. $2000 is a lot of money for a game that you may or may not like! It's so hard to say too, because some people love it, other's hate it. Do you really need a whole new computer? No upgrading the video card or something easier?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Your Sims look really cool. How fast does the Sims 3 run for you? It runs very slow for me. I don't even have the patience to have fun, because it is too slow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fatty MCGee's so much fun, so I can see why you find your self sims so boring. When you put in your traits, what were your choices of lifetime wishes? I can only remember three, but they were a surgeon ( I don't think so), a CEO of a corporation (that'd be sweet), and a gold digger (what?)...oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, too cute! I just started playing with an inappropriate and insane sim last night. It was nice to see a sim using all of her outfits. Most of my other sims rarely get to hop into a swim suit!

    Fatty looks much too fun. XD I have to agree that her sister is very pretty, but I don't think Fatty is bad looking at all. I just want to pinch her cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Xhyleh, I can't remember the choices, but I picked the top of the journalism career, since that's what my sim self does in my blogs as the unofficial updater, hehe. I'm totally having a brain cramp though, I can't even think of the other choices. Fatty had fun ones, she's hoping to top the criminal career track. Should be interesting!
    The Lunar Fox, inappropriate and insane are an awesome combination, right? It'll probably get old, but it's hilarious for now! I think Fatty's cute too! I wouldn't pinch her cheeks though, she is crazy and maxed her athletic skills, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love Fatty. Can they loose weight when they work out? You have a really good video card judging by your shots. I can't wait until I upgrade mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, they do lose weight! Unfortunately for Fatty! LOL I loved her better chunkier, but she slimmed right down from working on her career in crime. She just had her birthday and has been eating left over cake for every meal, and is beginning to fill out again. I'll probably post some pictures later, to show. She is still crazy thin, but much more entertaining as a bigger girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even the shadows look amazing in your game! Fatty is awesome! And Whoozit is cool too. It looks like you are having a lot of fun with the game. Is it true you can't know who the mom/dad are when they conceive when you are away? (I guess no preg scanner, huh?, and no family tree?)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I do have a great graphics card, after a year of playing on a laptop with "mitten hands" I insisted! LOL Heck, it's my only hobby, my hubby can't really complain! And there is a family tree, but it only shows the kids as having the one parent, the parent that they are living with. Atleast so far, in a few homes, in my game. May be different if they weren't single, I don't know yet. Kinda annoying, my sim self keeps popping out kids, and has no romantic relationship with anyone! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't begrudge you; I'm loving your beautiful pics. I recently got a new laptop with Nvidia and it is such a huge improvement in the game. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know, it's like a whole new game with a new graphics card, it was amazing! I discovered everything again for the "first" time! LOL

    ReplyDelete