Monday, October 8, 2007

Keesha Randolph Journal

Keesha's Cover

Photobucket

That's right world! It finally happened! Bet you're wondering who the lucky guy was, huh?

Photobucket

None other than the world famous,or is it infamous Orlando Bertino!
Photobucket

He may have been the first, but he certainly wasn't the last! Oh no, many men followed, including the head of the SCIA, Caulfield Danger. Now that's a real man!

Photobucket

Since I didn't do much studying, I used my "charms" with my professors, as well. Hey, don't judge me, it's a win-win situation!

Photobucket

Other than being a man magnet, I didn't do much. I somehow made enough friends to join the Greek House with my sister, Renny. She's a popularity sim, always the life of the party.

Photobucket

Evidently I romanced the right sims, because I was invited into the "Secret" Society, that everyone knows about. I mean, why wear those blazers if you don't want anyone asking questions?

Photobucket

Of course, with all those campus romances, I also made a few enemies along the way. Meh, I kicked his butt all over the dorm.

Photobucket

I rarely took time to sleep or eat, I knew my body would just pass out when it couldn't take any more neglect.

Photobucket

Somehow, against all odds, I managed to graduate, getting my degree in Psychology. Woot, go me! Now be sure to watch for me in the news, I'm gonna be the next Rock God!

2 comments:

  1. Heh! Thats the way to keep the grades up... make sure and woo them professors

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yeah, I don't think the girl cracked a book the whole time. The twenty woohoo want is soooo much better than the 20 simultaneous loves, so we're both having fun with it, hehe.

    ReplyDelete