Monday, October 8, 2007

Renny Randolph Journal


renny plays chess2

Woah, I had no idea being a popularity sim was going to be so much work! I have always dreamed of becoming a Celebrity Chef, so I've been working my way up (slowly) the culinary career track. I bring home coworkers and turn them into friends over a game of chess in my undies. Win-win, right?

Dick sleeps

Dick here is working on getting 30 best friends, so basically he parties all night when I'm gone, and sleeps it off during the day.

Party!
Dinner

When we have a large crowd over though, he will get out of bed long enough to socialize. In his undies, of course. What can I say, there is no modesty in the Mullins' household.

Renny checks herself out

And I look darn good nearly naked, if I do say so myself. I did notice I was getting a little thick in the middle, however.

Dick talks to baby bump

So I wasn't exactly shocked to find out we were expecting a baby. Dick is so excited, another friend to be had!

Renny holds Clarice
clarice

Our beautiful baby girl, Clarice! She has the Mullins' eyes, I'm not yet sure what she'll get from me.

Photobucket

I don't think we'll be having any more kids, did I mention being a popularity sim was hard work?!



Photobucket

I, the former Renny Roo Randolph, am a married woman! Dick and I have known each other our whole lives, our parents were friends for years. But we found out we have a lot in common while we were away at college, and we decided we just couldn't live without each other!

Dick proposes

We bought a small home together in Rainbow Ridge, we're close to his parents and right near my Mom and Kevin. It wasn't long before he proposed, on Christmas Eve, no less.

Renny's shiny

I was never one of those little girls who dreamed of getting married, but I said yes anyway. When it's right, it's right.

Under the altar
Being popularity sims, we briefly argued over who would throw the wedding party, but of course, being the bride, I won. We just had a small ceremony and a few people over. We'll have another party later, for Dick's side of the family.

Renny says vows

I, Renny, take you, Dick, as my best friend for life. I am so in love with you that I want to promise to stand beside you through thick and thin, through good and bad, through joy and sorrow...

Dick says vows
From this moment, I, Dick, take you, Renny, as my best friend for life. I pledge to honor, encourage, and support you through our walk together...

Photobucket

Mom, Jaden Boyd, Keesha, Inn Danger, Kevin, Marcia Breunig, and Jette Boyd made up the wedding guests. Some of the ladies didn't have the common courtesy to wear an appropriate dress, i.e. not a wedding gown.

Christy is proud

Mom, who also happens to be Dick's sister-in-law, was just beaming with pride.
Keesha is angry

My twin sister Keesha, well...

Keesha is happy

She was a little moody, not that I expected anything different. All in all, it was a wonderful day, and I can see a life full of roof-raising parties in our future!!



Renny sings

"Happy Birthday to me..." That's right, Renny Randolph is a child no more! Woot!

Renny and Keesha play b-ball

Of course it's my twin sister Keesha's birthday, too! That's right, we were named after those "famous" friends on Big Brother, you know the ones nobody remembers anymore? But hey, we're still here! As far as twins go, I don't think you'd ever find any as different as Keesha and I. One thing we agree on is sports, we play ball every day after school at the gym with the rest of the Family Sports League. It's a great way to meet guys, too.

Keesha and Renny enter dance contest

We also love to dance! Well, Keesha enjoys it more once she gets into it a little bit. She's kinda shy at first.

Renny dances Keesha dances

But I'm not! I'm as outgoing as they come! It rubs off on my sister too. She can shake her thang, when she wants to.

Keesha falls skating

At other times though, she's not so graceful, tee hee.

Renny flirts with Orlando

Anyway, who goes to the Skating Park to skate? You go to meet boys, duh!

Renny eyeballs the Count

On the other hand...Why settle for boys, when there are plenty of men to be had? My future is looking brighter and brighter every day...

1 comment:

  1. I take you to be my best friend. they are such Popularity sims!
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete