Monday, October 8, 2007

Maria Pederson Journal



Maria networks

Thanks to my philandering husband, I now have to work up the career ladder the old fashioned way--networking. Sure, I took it on the chin, I showed a brave face to the public, but I am so insanely upset with Daniel, he had better watch his back.
Renny and Keesha gossip

I hear what everyone is saying about him. About her.

Maria applauds for Daniel Maria is excited!

But I am disciplined, I know how to behave in public. I let everyone think all is forgiven, they think I adore the man.

Maria watches Daniel

But I have not forgotten. My first husband, may he rest in peace, was a run-around lowlife romancer, as well. He I left, Daniel I will stay with, to torture, of course.

Maria's birthday party

In the meantime, however, life goes on. My three girls, Jessie, Pammy and Millie showed up as a surprise to help me celebrate my final birthday.

Maria as elder

I don't think I look too bad for a woman my age!

Cops break up the party

We had such a great party the police were called. Not that it matters, I know the entire RRPD. Here's hoping this year is better than my last!

No comments:

Post a Comment