Sunday, October 7, 2007

Dick Mullins Journal


Dick in cap and gown with Michael

That's right world! Dick Mullins graduated from Rainbow Ridge University, complete with a Political Science degree. Not only that, I also achieved my Lifetime Want of having 20 best friends, so I am permanently platinum and happy for the rest of my long, long life!

Greek House at the table

Besides my ever-so-important education, I gained something else while away. I grew up with twins Keesha and Renny Randolph, heck, they're my older brother Kevin's step kids now. But I saw them with new eyes when we all joined the same Greek House.
Dick admires Renny
Renny grew up very well!
Renny and Dick kiss
We found out we had a lot in common, both being popularity sims and all, and it wasn't long before we were in love.

Renny and Dick in the hot tub

We spent every spare moment together, and managed to make every party we threw a roof raiser!

Dick gets into SS
I did manage to make other friends on campus, too. Without knowing how, I was asked to join the Secret Society. Guess I befriended the right people.

Renny gets hailed on at the SS

Renny is friends with all the same people I am, so she was asked to join as well. She didn't enjoy her time there as much as I did, though.

Bonfire at the Greek House

We both decided we preferred the toga parties we hosted at our own place. We had bonfires, dancing, and streaking just about every night!

Renny primps in her cap and gown

Renny managed to graduate too, right after she became the Big Sim on Campus. Now that's impressive!

Dick and Renny at home

So, now here we are, in our new home. All grown up, we'll probably get married any day now. I don't think life could get any better than this!

3 comments:

  1. they're awfully cute together. both with no upper lips o.O wow.
    still good looking though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really look very much alike! No surprises with the kids looks there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I know right? I was actually thinking of not letting these two procreate, hehe. We'll see, only if they ask!

    ReplyDelete