Sunday, October 7, 2007

Kevin Mullins Journal

Photobucket

Heh, I haven't written in my journal in a while, guess it's time to catch up real quick. Um, let's see, I got married to Christy Randolph, the widow with two kids. Keesha and Renny grew up, graduated from college, and are living on their own now.
Christy goes into labor.

Christy and I decided we'd like a little one of our own, but surprise, we had two! Twins Adley and Piper joined our happy little family.

Photobucket

Last fall my big sister Susie took a bunch of us on a trip to the Orient, we had a great time getting to know each other all over again. My neice Inn is a mahjong expert, just like her mother.

The family Dick says vows

My little siblings Dick and Jane just graduated college and got married too. Dick married Christy's daughter, Renny. Keeping it all in the family, ya know.
Photobucket

And my twins, Piper and Adley had their first birthday. Are they adorable or what?



Christy takes the paper
This would have been a great stretch, if only Christy didn't get fined $500 for repeatedly stealing Katherine's newspaper. Now she has to publicly apologize too, I wonder how that's going to go?
Kevin tinkers

Right now I'm very glad to be here, I'm happy Christy and her daughters took me in and welcomed me so warmly. I just have to learn how to take care of things around the house, I didn't learn any of that at home. But I'm a family sim, after all. A little responsibility on my part is totally worth it for all the...ah...perks.

Kevin looks at Christy

And besides, every time I look at Christy I just remember what attracted me to her in the first place. She's beautiful, and we have so much in common.

Kevin proposes
So I asked her to marry me. She said "Yes", of course.

Photobucket

Then she got to know my family a little better. My sister Susie is Rainbow Ridge's first Education Minister, and the first member of the Town Council. Christy really wants to become a teacher too, preferably of music, so she bent Susie's ear about that for a while.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Christy and I also joined a group for Family Sims, called Domestically Divine, run by my other sister, Tricia. We all helped to throw a big party at Le Park for the kids, and whoever else wanted to dress up. Our first Fall Fest, it was a blast!
Photobucket

Although I thought it was going to end badly. My stepmother Karen is obviously a member of the crime family, and I'm pretty sure Mr. Pederson knows that. He's an Assemblyperson now and is running for our first elected Mayor. His biggest platform is his fight against crime, so I was worried when he stared at her so intently, and right in front of the kids. But now that today's paper came out, I think he'll have much more important things to worry about, like his sterling reputation, for one!




Kevin's First Kiss


What an eventful week I've had. It started off good, even though I got a late start as a teen, I finally snagged my first kiss with the girl from school, Melonie.

Thomas passes


Unfortunately it was only minutes before my Grandpa Thomas passed away. Talk about a mood killer.

Kevin plays poker


I decided to head to college, to get away from all the crying at home, but I just couldn't handle all the studying. I dropped out almost immediately and started searching high and low for the woman I wanted to settle down with. All I've ever wanted was to get married, I figured I was just wasting time pretending otherwise! But although I met many new friends, I just couldn't find the right girl.


Kevin meets Christy


Until now. The three bolt chemistry woman of my dreams: Christy Stratton Randolph, widow of Robert Randolph.

Katherine gets jealous


Something really weird happened first. I was at Katherine's Grand Opening of The Diva's Cafe, when out of nowhere she flew across the room in a rage!

Katherine slaps Kevin


I have no idea what set her off, I'd never so much as think about flirting with my Grandpa's widow, no way, so I don't know why she slapped me, but she did.

Kevin kisses Christy


Once she got over her initial anger she was ok, maybe a little aloof, but I could handle that. I hit it off with Christy immediately, asked her on a date, and moved in with her and her girls all within 24 hours. Who says whirlwind romances can't last? We'll show 'em!

1 comment: