Sunday, October 7, 2007

Jane Mullins Journal


Jane and NIcholas admire each other

I can't believe I'm pregnant, living with my parents. What the heck happened to me? I'll tell you what happened to me. Nicholas Boyd II. Of course, I've known him my whole life, but like most young folks in Rainbow Ridge, we hooked up in college. He's just so ethnic looking. I was enamored immediately.

Nicholas gets caught "cheating"

I knew it would happen, but it happened sooner than I had expected. His romantic side took over, and he slow-danced with another girl. The cad.
Jane calls the matchmaker
So I decided to get over my broken heart right away, and called the Matchmaker. But no one else made my heart race like Nich.

Jane and Nicholas chat

Eventually we agreed to work out our problems. After all, we didn't need to commit to life or anything, we were young, we could just be in love and have a good time, right?

Jane and Nichola makeout

And we did. College life was a blast, I wish it had never ended.

Jane in cap and gown

All too quickly I graduated and wanted to get started right away on my career as a Ballerina.

Nicholas proposes

I also wanted to become a witch, in the worst way. My brother Joshua and his wife know all about that stuff, and I knew they would teach me everything. I even bought a dress to wear! And one night at my family cabin Nicholas shocked us both by proposing. It was very romantic, in front of a roaring fire.

It's hot in here

Extremely roaring. I was afraid this was a bad sign, but everything was fine once the fire department came and put us out.

Wedding vows
I think we were afraid one of us would change our minds, so we got married right away, at the cabin.

The family

My parents, Michael and Karen were there, but no one else could make the trip to the mountains. We'll throw a bash later, with my brother Dick. He just got married, too!

Getting romantic

I think that must be the night we got carried away and forgot to use protection. Sigh.

Joshua

Because shortly after we got back home, Joshua came over and agreed to help me become a witch. I was so excited!

Jane gags

But the smell of that gurgling pot made me throw up. One look at the calendar told me all I needed to know. I was going to be a Mommy. I am going to make "the Diva" a Grandma! So Nich and I decided to move in with the 'rents, just until we get our acts together. It won't take long, I'm sure...

3 comments:

  1. lol the diva will be a grandma. wow!
    she looks good in her witch dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are so big. How do you do that. And i love how you put your story together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I take screenshots using Gadwin (it's free), and then I host the pictures on photobucket (also free) instead of using bloggers uploading. (When you edit the blog, you just go into html mode and copy and paste the html photo code from photobucket site) it's much easier than it sounds! I use blogger once in a while, but for most of the site I just use photobucket, my pics are usually 600 px wide, the heighth varies. :)

    ReplyDelete