Saturday, May 16, 2009

Round 17 Update D (The Mullins Families)

Round 17 Update D (The Mullins Families)Years 36-42

Photobucket

Remember Inn? Susie Mullins-Danger's
(and Caulfield's) daughter? Sure you do! Well, she graduated from college last round, and has been wooing her crush, Scott. He finally agreed to move in, and they live with her parents in a fancy hotel Downtown.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Caulfield here is her Daddy, a reformed romance sim, or so I thought. My sim self (and the town big mouth, hehe) happens to live in the apartment too, and Caulfield wants her. Badly. Tracie is a bi**h though, and doesn't really like anyone. She's not afraid to show it, either! The chick in the hot tub obviously feels the same way about her, she glares right back as Tracie slinks out of the tub. Heh.

Photobucket

Tracie is a one-sim romancer, she is totally in love/lust with her hubby, Don.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don's mandar (or something) goes off, and he doesn't like an old guy sniffing around his woman like that. Hey, Caulfield used to be a
hottie, back in the day!

Photobucket

At the Boyd-Mullins home, Shelley had to bust-a-move to try to get back into her father John's good graces. I don't know why he was mad at her, but she danced her way out of the dog house. This is definitely one of my oddest households!
Photobucket

Her hubby, Joshua embraces his three nice points, and decides to become a good witch, instead of evil! We'll see how long that lasts.

Photobucket

Their oldest daughter Sabrina just married Emem Ngai and they had a son, Zuri. Selene has been skilling and is off to college, while Darren just grew into his ugliness. Sort of.

Photobucket

He rolled Pleasure, and wants to become a Celebrity Chef. In the meantime though, he's just like any other teenaged sim boy, he quickly "befriends" Meadow, hoping to get his first kiss.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Who knew Popularity sims would make such good parents? Not me! Dick and Renny both take very good care of their unique looking daughter, Clarice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dick is already platinum thanks to having a gagillion friends, but Renny is still trying to become the next Celebrity Chef, since the old one is getting, you know...old. Too bad her mother, Christy takes all the credit whenever she whips up something yummy. Everyone "oooh'd" and "aaaah'd" over the baked alaska, Renny got none of the credit at all.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Christy and Kevin's other, forgotten children Piper and Adley finally grew up, hopefully to become more interesting teenagers than they were as children. Piper rolled Fortune, Adley rolled Romance.


For more news on the Mullin's families, read about the teens in:
Carl Jung

Boyd Mullins

Robby Jung journals.

Next up: University (finally!) with Carl, Andrea, Selene, Franc, Denaro and Fame.

10 comments:

  1. Awww I think Darren is errr....very...ethnic looking, in an .... Alien sort of way. Ya know they are my fav type of Sim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what ASimWen said.. I like Darren. He's very... unique! XD

    "...he's just like any other teenaged sim boy, he quickly "befriends" Meadow, hoping to get his first kiss." That makes me chuckle. Poor Meadow is always the first kiss for teenage sims, isn't she? Always the first kiss never a bride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Joshua roll a want to be a good witch?

    I like dancing your way out of the doghouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ The Lunar Fox:
    I actually married Meadow into my hippie legacy, hehe. How cool of a hippie name is Meadow, I mean really? :)

    @Francesca Dean:
    No, he didn't, but since I had to start them all over again in the "New Rainbow Ridge", he wasn't a witch at all! He just happened to befriend the nice witch first, kinda funny. So I just went with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree, the first thing I thought seeing Darren was "he really looks like an alien".
    Most of the time I think aliens don't look that good, but Darren turned out to kind of good looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Adley, a Romance sim with that Nose!

    Way to go to the faithful Romance Tracie, Don must fill her every need :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Tanja, I mean it, I will have to post a pic of him without that stupid hat, he was the ugliest toddler ever! LOL But to be honest I haven't seen him without the hat since, so maybe I'll give it a peek!

    @ jungfrun68, I know right? Adley wanted to become a Rock God, I think. Not gonna happen. And yes, Tracie adores her Don! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. >lol< You married Don!? I must have missed that bit before!
    The Boyd-Mullins household has every shade of green then, congrates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, nice pics! I love the witch busting a move in front of the plant Sim. That's quintessential Sim nuttiness right there.

    I love that your Sim married Don! Nice choice. I'd have to go with him or Cyd Roseland myself (I made over Cyd once and he was hot looking!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Jo: Yeah, "I" have married Don in every hood I play! LOL I love him!

    @Sullivan Sims: Thanks! I know, right? Only in the sims, I say that all the time. Trying to explain my families to some people, it's hilarious! I say they're just like people, then I describe them...LOL Not so much. :)

    ReplyDelete